Los Angelitos is back for in-person afternoon and evenings of tango. Come join us for a fabulous time (total of 3.5 hours for each event), starting with a Workshop delving into the intricacies of tango technique and dancing (a different theme every time), and following with a Guided Practica. It will be a great way to reconnect and catch up with you.
What you need to know
- Pre-booking and payment only, no payment will be taken at the door
- Limited to 10 couples (no switching of partners – come with your ‘bubble’) + 3 solo dancers
- If you come as a SOLO dancer, you will NOT be matched with another dancer: you will be given tango exercises to practice the topic taught
- SOLOs: workshop only, Couples: Workshop, Practica or Both
- Please bring your own drinks and containers
- All precautions and safety guidelines will be adhered to, including track & trace, one-way circulation system, thorough cleaning of the hall, opening of the windows, and individual temperature control
- By attending the workshop or practica you agree to our terms and to the Covid specific conditions.
- We will follow the latest safety recommendations and guidelines so conditions (such as maximum number of couples etc) may change over time – always check the latest announcements on our website or facebook page.
FRIDAYS (once a fortnight):
- 7.00-8.30pm Workshop with Paula Duarte & Bruno V Abeele
- 8.30-10.30pm Guided Practica with DJ Bruno – Golden Age tango played throughout
SUNDAYS (once a fortnight):
- 2.00-3.30pm Workshop with Paula Duarte & Bruno V Abeele
- 3.30-5.30pm Guided Practica with DJ Bruno – Golden Age tango played throughout
Fridays (fortnightly): Oct. 23, Nov. 6 and 20th, Dec. 4, 18th;
Sundays (fortnightly): Nov. 1st, 15, 29, Dec. 6, 20th.
You can purchase purchase on this website when available. If you would like to purchase a ticket before they are published, please contact us to be on the list and secure your spot.