Los Angelitos is back for in-person afternoons of tango! Come join us for a fabulous time (total of 4 hours for each event), starting with a Workshop delving into the intricacies of tango technique and dancing (a different theme every time), and following with a Guided Practica. It will be a great way to reconnect and catch up with you.
DATES & TIMES
After this date, we might be able, according to health safety and regulations, to relax the fixed partner rule. Click on a specific date to purchase your ticket or contact us. *Provided step 4 is going ahead as planned by gov on 21/06.
TIMES ON SUNDAYS:
- 2pm-3pm & 3pm-4pm COUPLES: two complementary workshop with Paula Duarte & Bruno V Abeele (couples are recommended to attend both)
- 4pm-6pm Guided Practica with DJ Bruno – Golden Age tango played throughout
- Friday times TBA
- Different times & programme on 27/06
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Pre-booking and payment only, no payment will be taken at the door
- Limited availability and no switching of partners – come with your ‘bubble’ or join our SOLO workshop if you have no partner
- Please bring your own drinks and containers
- All precautions and safety guidelines will be adhered to, including track & trace, one-way circulation system, thorough cleaning of the hall, opening of the windows, and individual temperature control
- We recommend every participant to take a lateral test at home (free of charge from NHS or local pharmacies) the morning of the tango event and ask kindly to refrain from joining if you have any doubt you might have contracted the virus (every if no symptom is showing)
- By attending the workshop or practica you agree to our terms and to the Covid specific conditions.
- We will follow the latest safety recommendations and guidelines so conditions (such as maximum number of couples etc) may change over time – always check the latest announcements on our website or facebook page