ON HOLD — ON HOLD — ON HOLD — ON HOLD — ON HOLD — ON HOLD
LATEST NEWS: LONDON IS NOW IN TIER 4, MAKING IT NOT POSSIBLE TO RUN THE PRACTICA AT THIS TIME. COME BACK LATER IN CASE THE SITUATION EVOLVES
Los Angelitos is back for in-person afternoons of tango. Come join us for a fabulous time (total of 3.5 hours for each event), starting with a Workshop delving into the intricacies of tango technique and dancing (a different theme every time), and following with a Guided Practica. It will be a great way to reconnect and catch up with you.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Pre-booking and payment only, no payment will be taken at the door
- Limited to 11 couples (no switching of partners – come with your ‘bubble’) + 1 solo dancer
- If you come as a SOLO dancer, you will NOT be matched with another dancer: you will be given tango exercises to practice the topic taught
- SOLOs: workshop only, Couples: Workshop, Practica or Both
- Please bring your own drinks and containers
- All precautions and safety guidelines will be adhered to, including track & trace, one-way circulation system, thorough cleaning of the hall, opening of the windows, and individual temperature control
- By attending the workshop or practica you agree to our terms and to the Covid specific conditions.
- We will follow the latest safety recommendations and guidelines so conditions (such as maximum number of couples etc) may change over time – always check the latest announcements on our website or facebook page.
- You can purchase purchase on this website when available. If you would like to purchase a ticket before they are published, please contact us to be on the list and secure your spot.
DATES & TIMES
NEXT DATES: SUNDAYS Dec. 13th, followed by Dec. 27th, then Jan. 3rd, 17th. Click on a specific date to purchase your ticket or contact us.
- 2.00-3.30pm Workshop with Paula Duarte & Bruno V Abeele
- 3.30-5.30pm Guided Practica with DJ Bruno – Golden Age tango played throughout