Book a private class
If it’s your first approach to tango, we recommend 1.5hr. For those decided about learning tango, we offer private class packages: up to £125 savings!
- 1.5hrs of private, tailored tuition for 1 or 2 persons
Private class packages
To buy a package, simply click on the links below. You can take private classes any time, Monday to Sunday; simply call us or email us to book ahead!
What you will achieve through private tuition
We’ll work together on a programme that matches your objectives. Topics typically include:
- Technique: improve your balance, posture and achieve a more natural feel
- Connection: improve the ‘tango dialogue’ and become great to dance with
- Musicality: master steps and make improvisation a second nature
- Style: adornments should be unique to every dancer, and we will help you build your very own repertoire.
What our students say
My partner and I are not exactly spring chickens and we knew it would not be easy familiarising ourselves with a dance culture familiar only from films and stage.
After a couple of beginners’ classes we decided to take private tuition: after tonight’s first lesson we agreed the door had been thrown wide open in a most encouraging way. Such skilled teaching from such a charming couple. Can’t wait to get the Buenos Aires!
If you’re looking for a fab teacher who can make even the clumsiest creature on earth feel confident enough to attempt dancing a whole tango, Bruno is your man!
I’ve been taking private lessons with him for a few months now and his patience, impeccable style, fantastic teaching technique, knowledge and (last but not least!) lovely sense of humor have made my tango lessons one of the most enjoyable, relaxing, uplifting and rewarding moments of the week.