TThe realisation that we, tango dancers, need specially designed clothes, that aren’t ‘over the top’ and can also be worn outside of milongas, is at the heart of Tanguito’s collection. Every item is not only comfortable to dance in, it is also beautiful to watch.
And if you don’t like carrying a set of clothes with you, there are lots of items you can wear to the office. In the evening, just freshen upand you’re ready for your favourite class or practica.
Click to visit our full tango clothing collection.
For women, we use a a twirly, light, comfortable, crease-free, quick dry jersey fabric which requires no ironing. The cuts are feminine and ideal to show off your moves.
- Move a little and enjoy the soft fabric twirling around you.
- Dresses, trousers and skirts are at an ideal length; too long and heels get caught and too short and, well, you know – best avoided!
- Dresses and skirts are perfectly flared to allow and accentuate moves.
- We cunningly mixed heavier jersey fabrics with light chiffon to create dazzling movements.
- The icing on the cake: our garments can easily be worn “off” the dancefloor, at work, or with friends. We avoided any “cliché” cuts usually found in stage tango clothing
- Our jersey clothes are easycare, so that you can get on with worrying about the important things… your tango!
Have you noticed? Skinny trousers are in fashion – again… Whilst they look very good for everydaywear, we have to reckon that they don’t do tango moves any justice.
For tango, wide legs look just the part and will amplify moves, whilst hiding bent knees. The perfect accessory to a cabeceo invite.
Because we wanted gentlemen to look just as stunning on the dancefloor as ladies, we’ve launched our Golden Age and Guarda Vieja trousers:
- Wide legs suitable for tango
- Light non-crease wool, for style and comfort
Our trousers come in a variety of colours, and if there’s anything you’re looking for in particular, ask us and we’ll try and source it for you.