To all our wonderful students,
We hope that you’re all keeping well. We “see” many of you with us online, week in, week out and it gives us comfort and joy to know you are carrying on with your tango and keep in touch with us this way.
ALL OUR LESSONS ACCESSIBLE ON YOUTUBE
When we started online classes, we decided to keep them open and accessible to all on Youtube (no apps with prior registration required); to date we have given 100+ online classes – and we want to continue to express our gratitude to all of you for online attendance and support: it does truly mean a world to us.
To keep the Tanguito Youtube channel open was our way to help everyone keep dancing in these tricky times. We are blessed to welcome participants (in some sessions, hundreds of you) from around the world – the UK, France, Greece, Spain, Italy, Germany, greater Europe and further afield, including the US, Canada, Mexico, Argentina, Colombia, New Zealand, Venezuela, Japan… even Polynesia.
In this context donations give us some respite and allow us to continue teaching. To all of you who have supported us with donations in the last months, we extend a sincere, profound and heartfelt thank you.
In the recent weeks we noticed that although we still have a high number of visits to our weekly online lessons, fewer participants contribute towards these lessons. We would like to let you know that now, more than ever, we need your support. So if you are attending our lessons and are not severely financially impacted by Covid, and haven’t done so to date, we would really appreciate if you could make donations when attending lessons.
COULD YOU GIVE US A HAND? OTHER WAYS YOU CAN SUPPORT US
Here are a few additional ways you can help us out:
– ad-hoc donation – if you can afford a little more it would be immensely appreciated. Page: tanguito.co.uk/donate.
– help us by spreading the word about our classes
– purchase videos from our online library. We now have 70+ videos for you to enjoy, from tango to vals and milonga, musicality, technique and styling, and much more. Page: tanguito.co.uk/library.
– book an online private lesson or pay for a voucher or a package that will be redeemed when we can finally reopen. Page: tanguito.co.uk/occasions/vouchers-and-gifts.
– Make sure you are part of the discussion, register to our Whatsapp group (+447891336575).
We are, at this stage, still unable to reopen Group classes and Milongas. We are following the situation closely and will reopen when it is safe for us and all our community to do so.
So once again, thank you for your support, and if you can, please keep supporting us as we prepare and stream our weekly classes for you, live.
With all our heartfelt thank yous and warm embraces,
Paula and Bruno at Tanguito