—– SOLD OUT — SOLD OUT — SOLD OUT — SOLD OUT — SOLD OUT — SOLD OUT —–Join our PILOT Friday evening! Remember these days when your weekend was starting with some serious tango? Prepare for a fabulous evening of Tango, starting with a Workshop delving into the secrets of the LEADING VS FOLLOWING, followed by a Guided Practica. We will mix solo technique and couple practice. It will be a great way to reconnect and catch up with you.
What you need to know
- Pre-booking and payment only, no payment will be taken at the door – scroll down, tickets are below
- Limited to 10 couples (no switching of partners – come with your ‘bubble’) + 3 solo dancers
- If you come as a SOLO dancer, you will NOT be matched with another dancer: you will be given tango exercises to practice the topic taught
- SOLOs: workshop only, Couples: Workshop, Practica or Both
- Please bring your own drinks and containers
- All precautions and safety guidelines will be adhered to, including track & trace, enough space between each couple to allow for social distancing; one-way circulation system, thorough cleaning of the hall, opening of the windows, and individual temperature control
- By attending the workshop or practica you agree to our terms and to the Covid specific conditions.
- Although unlikely, we may need to change times if regulations or guidelines change; if the event is cancelled to follow new rules, you will be fully refunded
- 7.00-8.30pm Workshop: Secrets of LEADING vs FOLLOWING with Paula Duarte & Bruno V Abeele
- 8.30-10.30pm Guided Practica with DJ Bruno – Golden Age tango played throughout
- NOTE: times may be adjusted to follow new regulations (if any)
About the workshop: we will delve into the very fundamental differences of leading vs following, arming you with the tools to truly understand how to efficiently communicate with ‘the other role’.
Purchase your tickets here:
- 3.5 hours (Workshop + Guided Practica) for a COUPLE HERE –SOLD OUT —