Two consecutive e-lessons for a couple
Join our live streaming e-lessons, on Wednesdays and Sundays! They follow our yearly curriculum, so you can progress and develop your tango despite the current situation if you are stuck at home.
We will cover:
– technique and a concept behind it
– application with steps
– connection with music
– when applicable, discovery of tango culture
The lessons are designed to be appealing for both solo dancers with no partner (we will show exercises) and couples. So if you are by yourself don’t fret, we have thought about you!
Please refer to our Facebook page for details of the theme of the day.
HOW IT WORKS
(1) buy this ticket in advance
(2) Connect with a PC, mobile or tablet 10 min before the lessons:
– Wednesdays at 7pm, Sunday at 2pm: BEGINNERS AND IMPROVERS
– Wednesdays at 8pm, Sunday at 3pm: INTERMEDIATES AND ADVANCED
You don’t need any software as we will use Youtube as a platform for the streaming. Simply get ready about 10 minutes before class, and click on the link below:
Refresh the link above ten minutes before second class if you join two consecutive classes.
e-lessons are each 45 min long. PLEASE NOTE we will not check who paid or not – we operate on a trust basis. Please remember tango is our only work and source of income, so please be fair! And if you like what we do, spread the word, invite friends and family nearby or 1000 km away, for a real fun evening!