THIS SUNDAY 11.06 LOS ANGELITOS is finally back – with a special PIMMS edition!
The summer is back (well, sort of) and so is our Pimms edition! You know the drill: fruits. Pimms. Great tango music. A sweet and fruity afternoon in perspective!
* TERM REVIEW WORKSHOP: review in an intensive session all you’ve learnt this term (dimension: ‘Axis’). Planeos. Colgadas, Volcadas. Single Axis Turns. Seriously, it cannot get better than this. A great workshop to explore variations that will greatly enrich your repertoire, technique and musicality!
* Full afternoon of dancing until 8pm + a second hall for beginners and those still milonga-shy. PIMMS served during the afternoon to keep you smiling and dancing.
=== DETAILED PROGRAMME ===
– 2pm BEGINNERS AND IMPROVERS (60 min).
– 3pm INTERMEDIATES & ADVANCED (90 min).
– 4.30pm – 8pm NON STOP MILONGA with DJ Bruno. Only the most danceable tunes from the Golden Age.
– £12 for Be/Imp, £16 for Int/Adv (incl. milonga), or £8 milonga only. Incl: PIMMS, cakes, tea, coffee, and the friendliest environment to dance in London.
– LOCATION: Unity, 277A Upper street, Angel, N1 2TZ
Nati & Bruno