As a response to you tango-addicts who asked for more practice time, we’re changing our weekly class schedule.
From Wednesday 28/05, we’ll adopt a new class format that includes a milonga. In with the new!
Our minilonga at a glance
- When: Wednesdays – Classes from 8.30 to 9.30pm – Milonga until 11.00pm
- Where: Syracusae studios, 134 Liverpool Road, Angel and Islington, London N1 1LX – opposite the Regent Pub. Pass under the arch and enter the courtyard. At the main glass door, press the ‘Studio 2′ button on the intercom and wait for the door to open (or call 07891 336575).
- One or two classes & minilonga: £15 – Minilonga only: £4
- We’ll explore the same theme in both classes, first with a simple step building up to more complex figures in the second class.
- You can join the classes and the milonga independently.
- Traditional music, Buenos Aires style with tandas and cortinas. Wooden floor.