Every week, you’ll find on our blog class notes and a summary video from our Wednesday and Sunday tango group classes.
These video and notes are meant to help our students remember what they’ve done in class.
Beginners & improvers: Rebounds together on both sides
- Leaders: In your rebounds, make sure you maintain a nice posture and push the floor away as soon as your foot hit it.
- Followers: Control your transfer of axis using your foot. Try and not let your feet collapse uncontrolled on the floor.
Intermediates & up: Rebound and front boleo
- Leaders: The difficulty in this step is to manage to do the entrada and immediately step around your partner. This is a move you might want to practice on your own as it requires speed and precision.
- Followers: Keep your knees together during the front boleo. Allow the left hip to be relaxed so that your foot can reach further.
- Beginners: Practice rebounds in all directions with control.
- Intermediates & up: Practice the lead / following for the boleo on your own.