We have just completed our Academic Term focusing on the Tango Dimension Energy and on Ricardo Malerba orchestra. Time to review what you’ve learned!
Tango Dimension: Energy
In class, you’ve seen quite a few different concepts around the ENERGY dimension. Click on the links to have access to all the class notes and videos for a quick refresher.
- Changes of enery: From low to high energy with sacadas, planeos, giros.
- The cross: Slow cross, salida cruzada and cross into giro.
- Romantic planeos: Planeo from forward ocho, backward ocho and sentada.
- High energy giro with sacadas and boleos.
- Soft giro with lapiz & enrosque.
- Boleos From simple versions to more adventurous boleos in the air.
- Review using corte, pasada, back crosses and men’s giros! Phew!
Orchestra of the month
Have a look at all the posts we have published on Ricardo Malerba!
Next term programme – July / August
Tango dimension: Height
Tango dimension: Carlos Di Sarli