ON HOLD — ON HOLD — ON HOLD — ON HOLD — ON HOLD — ON HOLD
LATEST NEWS: LONDON IS NOW IN TIER 4, MAKING IT NOT POSSIBLE TO RUN THE PRACTICA AT THIS TIME. COME BACK LATER IN CASE THE SITUATION EVOLVES
Important: OPEN TO DANCERS COMING WITH THEIR ‘BUBBLE’ OR HOUSELHOLD PARTNER ONLY.
What you need to know
- Pre-booking and payment only, no payment will be taken at the door – scroll down, tickets are below
- Limited to 11 couples (no switching of partners – come with your ‘bubble’) + 1 solo dancer
- If you come as a SOLO dancer, you will NOT be matched with another dancer: you will be given tango exercises to practice the topic taught
- SOLOs: workshop only, Couples: Workshop, Practica or Both
- Please bring your own drinks and containers
- All precautions and safety guidelines will be adhered to, including track & trace, one-way circulation system, thorough cleaning of the hall, opening of the windows, and individual temperature control
- IMPORTANT By attending the workshop or practica you agree to our terms and to the Covid-related specific conditions.
- 2.00-3.30pm Workshop: SACADA INTENSIVE FOR BOTH ROLES with Paula Duarte & Bruno V Abeele
- 3.30-5.30pm Guided Practica with DJ Bruno – Golden Age tango played throughout
Purchase your tickets here:
- 3.5 hours (Workshop + Guided Practica) for a COUPLE HERE
- 1.5 hour Workshop for a SOLO dancer HERE