Join our Friday evening! Remember these days when your weekend was starting with some serious tango? Prepare for a fabulous evening of Tango, starting with a Workshop delving into the secrets of the UNDERSTANDING & INTERPRETING TANGO MUSIC, followed by a Guided Practica. We will mix solo technique and couple practice. It will be a great way to reconnect and catch up with you. Important: OPEN TO DANCERS COMING WITH THEIR ‘BUBBLE’ OR HOUSELHOLD PARTNER ONLY.
What you need to know
- Pre-booking and payment only, no payment will be taken at the door – scroll down, tickets are below
- Limited to 10 couples (no switching of partners – come with your ‘bubble’) + 3 solo dancers
- If you come as a SOLO dancer, you will NOT be matched with another dancer: you will be given tango exercises to practice the topic taught
- SOLOs: workshop only, Couples: Workshop, Practica or Both
- Please bring your own drinks and containers
- All precautions and safety guidelines will be adhered to, including track & trace, enough space between each couple to allow for social distancing; one-way circulation system, thorough cleaning of the hall, opening of the windows, and individual temperature control
- IMPORTANT By attending the workshop or practica you agree to our terms and to the Covid specific conditions.
- Although unlikely, we may need to change times if regulations or guidelines change; if the event is cancelled to follow new rules, you will be fully refunded
- 7.00-8.30pm Workshop: UNDERSTANDING & INTERPRETING TANGO MUSIC with Paula Duarte & Bruno V Abeele
- 8.30-10.30pm Guided Practica with DJ Bruno – Golden Age tango played throughout
- NOTE: times may be adjusted to follow new regulations (if any)
About the workshop: we will explore the tango music structure and how to use it for dancing, how to interpret the phrases, and generally become more playful with the different parts of the song and its instruments.
Purchase your tickets here:
- 3.5 hours (Workshop + Guided Practica) for a COUPLE HERE