Los Angelitos is back this weekend! Come join us for a fabulous afternoon of Tango (total of 3.5 hours), starting with a Workshop delving into the secrets of COLGADAS VS SINGLE AXIS TURNS, and following with a Guided Practica. It will be a great way to reconnect and catch up with you.
Because we live in Covid times, we need to follow a few conditions and rules:
- Pre-booking and payment only, no payment will be taken at the door – scroll down, tickets are below
- Limited to 10 couples (no switching of partners – come with your ‘bubble’) + 3 solo dancers
- If you come as a SOLO dancer, you will NOT be matched with another dancer: you will be given tango exercises to practice the topic taught
- SOLOs: workshop only, Couples: Workshop, Practica or Both
- Please bring your own drinks and containers
- All precautions and safety guidelines will be adhered to, including track & trace, one-way circulation system, thorough cleaning of the hall, opening of the windows, and individual temperature control
- By attending the workshop or practica you agree to our terms and to the Covid specific conditions.
- 2.00-3.30pm Workshop: COLGADAS VS SINGLE AXIS TURNS with Paula Duarte & Bruno V Abeele
- 3.30-5.30pm Guided Practica with DJ Bruno – Golden Age tango played throughout
Purchase your tickets here:
- 3.5 hours (Workshop + Guided Practica) for a COUPLE HERE