Los Angelitos Sunday edition is back on Oct 18th. Come join us for a fabulous afternoon of Tango (total of 3.5 hours), starting with a Workshop delving into the secrets of GIROS styling, and following with a Guided Practica. It will be a great way to reconnect and catch up with you.
Important: OPEN TO DANCERS COMING WITH THEIR ‘BUBBLE’ OR HOUSELHOLD PARTNER ONLY.
Because we live in Covid times, we need to follow a few conditions and rules:
What you need to know
- Pre-booking and payment only, no payment will be taken at the door – scroll down, tickets are below
- Limited to 10 couples (no switching of partners – come with your ‘bubble’) + 3 solo dancers
- If you come as a SOLO dancer, you will NOT be matched with another dancer: you will be given tango exercises to practice the topic taught
- SOLOs: workshop only, Couples: Workshop, Practica or Both
- Please bring your own drinks and containers
- All precautions and safety guidelines will be adhered to, including track & trace, one-way circulation system, thorough cleaning of the hall, opening of the windows, and individual temperature control
- IMPORTANT By attending the workshop or practica you agree to our terms and to the Covid-related specific conditions.
- 2.00-3.30pm Workshop: Varying Speed and Style in your giros with Paula Duarte & Bruno V Abeele
- 3.30-5.30pm Guided Practica with DJ Bruno – Golden Age tango played throughout
Purchase your tickets here:
- 3.5 hours (Workshop + Guided Practica) for a COUPLE HERE
- 1.5 hour Workshop for a COUPLE HERE
- 1.5 hour Workshop for a SOLO dancer HERE
- 2 hour Guided Practica for a COUPLE HERE SOLD OUT
Did you wish to join but couldn’t? Don’t fret, you can now join our next Workshop + Practica on the FRIDAY 23th of October – MORE DETAILS.