Tango clothing & fashion beautifying your every move
Our tango clothes are as comfortable to dance in as they are beautiful to watch. Simple, elegant, our collection is designed to enhance every move with its flattering cuts and its fluid fabrics.
And if you don’t like carrying a change of clothes, we have lots of items you can wear in the office. In the evening, just freshen up et voilà you’re ready for your favourite class or milonga.
We use twirly, non-crease, quick-dry, comfortable jerseys and feminine cuts designed to show off your moves.
- Soft, twirly mix of fabrics: heavier jersey fabrics are mixed with light chiffons to create dazzling movements.
- Ideal length for dresses, trousers and skirts.
- Flared cuts to accentuate moves.
- Wearable “off” the dancefloor, at work or as eveningwear. We avoid cliché cuts usually found in stage tango clothes.
- The icing on the cake: our jersey clothes are easycare, so that you can get on with more important things… your tango!
Have you noticed? Skinny trousers are in fashion – again… Whilst they look very good for everydaywear, they don’t do tango moves any justice.
For tango, wide legs look just the part and will amplify moves, whilst hiding bent knees. The perfect accessory to a cabeceo:
- Wide legs
- Choice of straight cut or pleats
- Light non-crease wool or cotton for style and comfort